START: 01 November 2015; to
DEADLINE: 31 October 2016
Spread the word!
This is not a competition but a campaign to find the truth.
1. Target (provided) 8" @ 100m OR your own targets for extended distances
(ie: 16" @ 200m or 24" at 300m)
2. Rifle fed by clipped ammo
3. Start with 4 rounds in mag + 1 rnd in chamber (safety on)
4. Upon timer start engage target until 60 seconds has elapsed
5. Position: Prone Supported (forearm only engages rest)
6. All entries must be video recorded (and witnessed) to count
If you choose to adopt the traditional target method at 300 yards (or metres) here is the basic design of the CLASS 2 target.
If your local club decides to shoot this as a competition then no video is required so long as it was witnessed (signature) and officiated in an official manner. In this situation all we require is a picture of the target which you may e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org